In 1928, in the heart of Beaujolais crus, a handful of winegrowers decided to join their forces and know-how to improve the quality and marketing of their wines. Creating a cooperative ensured them the sustainability of their farms and highlighted the richness of their common land. La Cave de Quincié was born. Over the years, the same project gave birth to 3 other cellars in Rhône and Loire departments : La Cave des Coteaux du Lyonnais, in 1956; la Cave de Bully, in 1959; La Cave des Vignerons Foréziens, in 1962. In 2016 all wineries regrouped under the AGAMY banner.